forum.eisfunke.com

EisfunkeForum has been closed down.

In March 2019 I set up a Discourse forum running under forum.eisfunke.com. I set it to read-only in March 2023, after about 4 years. I took it down completely in October 2023.

The forum always had very low usage, especially in the last few months of its lifetime. My blog posts are too irregular to really keep anyone around, and the podcasts only got a few comments as well. Most of the posts were in a private area I briefly used with some friends. The software was a hassle to maintain as well, so I decided to scrap it.

Instead, I’ve started a Mastodon instance, which I use much more, and is more useful thanks to federation with other instances in the Fediverse. You can find me there as @eisfunke@inductive.space.

If you’re looking for something from the forum: don’t worry, the content isn’t gone. There wasn’t a lot of it, but what there was has been archived, see below for details.

eisfunke.com

If you’re looking for the comments on my post about Wireguard in Docker take a look at the bottom of the post page, I’ve copied all the comments. There was only one other comment on a post, which I also moved to the respective post page.

If you have any new feedback, questions or comments on my blog posts, I’d love to hear from you on the Fediverse / Mastodon. You can find me there as @eisfunke@inductive.space.

Das System ist das Problem

If you’re here for comments about the Das System ist das Problem podcast: episodes until number 92 had forum threads, any comments posted there have been moved to the respective episode descriptions. You can view them in your podcatcher or on the podcast website.

If you have any new feedback, questions or comments, we’d love to hear from you on the Fediverse / Mastodon. We’re there as @systemproblem@podcasts.social.

Bytegeschichten

In the unlikely case you’re looking for one of the two comments about the Bytegeschichten podcast: they have also been moved to the respective episode descriptions.

This podcast can now also be found on Mastodon as @bytegeschichten@podcasts.social.

Other

All other content was tests, jokes (also for testing), from the private area or direct messages. Those posts are not publicly archived, but I do still have backups of that. So in case you need anything from there, just contact me.